On Wednesday, July 18th, an enthusiastic group of contributors and followers of the Decentraland project will be gathering at Samsung NEXT for an evening of presentations and networking.
For this second NYC Decentraland meetup, we are pleased to be joined by Ariel Barmat, Head of Smart Contracts and dApps at Decentraland. Ariel will be sharing an presentation on the latest toolkits and applications being created by the core developers at Decentraland before joining OpenSea, DCG, and Samsung NEXT for a panel discussion about the future of Non-Fungible Tokens (aka NFTs).
What We Will Cover
– What are NFTs and why do they matter?
– How can a virtual world serve as a test site for new models of governance, shared property rights, and the execution of smart contracts?
– What are some of the most exciting developments happening in Decentraland?
– What are each of the districts working on?
– Where have the most expensive plots of LAND sold and what is the reason for price variance and demand for specific plots?
Interested in any of these questions? Then this is an event that you won’t want to miss!
*Please note that space for this event is limited to 50 people*